ALL ABOUT DARK FIBRE.
Dark fibre - which is also known as unlit Fibre or black fibre - is an unused optical Fibre that has been laid. It is usually used in Telecom and Network Communications, and there are thousands of miles of unused Dark fibre cables across the US. While it is currently unused, it's known to be "dark" as no light pulses are being transmitted through it. In normal Fibre cables, light pulses send information, but it's essential that these cables are instead taken advantage of. With FieldEngineer.com, you can utilize our Dark fibre map solutions which are customized to help
Find out if DARK FIBRE is a good fit for your business
- owning and operating their own fibre-optic network
- Often times businesses
- running efficiently and effectively.
- Incorporating an already-established internet provider
- Fibre -powering equipment
- instantaneous boost to network capacity and speed
A2TELECOM DARK FIBRE is for large businesses who want the security of managing their own point-to-point connection.