HOW TO MEASURE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INFORMATION SECURITY?
You simply can’t be too careful when it comes to information security. Protecting personal records and commercially sensitive information is critical. But how can you tell that your ISO/IEC 27001 information security management system (ISMS) is making a difference? A new ISO/IEC International Standard can help you out.
Find out if ISO 27001 2013 is a good fit for your business
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Manages and minimises risk exposure
A2TELECOM ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For business, they are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors and increasing productivity.