Utilization of actual hacking techniques in order to test the security of a target system
Penetration testing, also called pen testing or ethical hacking, is the practice of testing a computer system, network or web application to find security vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. Penetration testing can be automated with software applications or performed manually.
Penetration tests are intended to exploit weaknesses in the architecture of your IT network and determine the degree to which a malicious attacker can gain unauthorized access to your assets. A vulnerability scan is typically automated, while a penetration test is a manual test performed by a security professional.
- Penetration testing helps to identify vulnerabilities within a network.
- Manage network and security policies across multiple sites.
- A pen test involves methods used to perform legal exploits on a network to prove that a security issue actually exists.
- It involves wilful attacks on the system to identify the weak areas.
Find out if PENETRATION TESTING is a good fit for your business
- Detect and arrange security threats
- Meet monitoring necessities and evade penalties
- Circumvent the rate of network downtime
- Protect customer loyalty and company image
- Service disturbances and Security breaches are expensive
A2TELECOM penetration test is used to exploit vulnerabilities or otherwise defeat the security controls and features of a system.