Get ready for a faster online experience with A2TELECOM SOC.
Data is ubiquitous, employees are mobile and the nature and frequency of threats is constantly evolving. To support organizations in the proactive identification of threats and to help defend against cyber-attacks, Becrypt offers a SOC Service to US customers, managed by cleared staff and based at Becrypt.
Business units and companies taking their first steps to outsourced security monitoring
Consuming a SOC service allows organizations to leverage existing expertize and tools while still achieving a single view of threats, thereby improving organizational resilience and the ability to respond to external, as well as monitor internal threats.
Find out if SOC is a good fit for your business
- it improves security incident detection through constant monitoring and analysis.
- SOC team can analyze networks.
- SOC team can analyze servers.
- SOC team can analyze database.
- Comes with the option of A2TELECOM ISO.
- monitors the hardware, software and networks.
The aim of the SOC team is to identify, analyze and react to cybersecurity threats using a reliable set of processes and technology solutions. ... While technology systems such as IPS or firewalls can prevent basic attacks, human expertise is needed to respond to serious incidents..