Get ready for a faster online experience with A2TELECOM Poles and towers manufacturer.
A Transmission tower is a structure, usually a steel tower, used to support an overhead power line.
Used high-voltage AC and DC systems.
High cost Tubular poles designed to very difficult Tubular poles may be difficult to climb Wooden pole damage due to fire 20kv above voltage don't use wooden poles Design flexibility, high strength, light weight, long life, reduced maintenance costs, no damage due to fire Reduction in theft of energy
Find out if POLES AND TOWERS MANUFACTURER is a good fit for your business
- Monopoles are generally more costly than lattice angle towers due to higher cost of plates.
- Monopole requires specialized plate bending machine with high capital cost.
- Lattice towers using angle sections are very easy to fabricate with quick factory setup.
- The thickness of monopole plate increases rapidly with tower height and loads.
- Galvanization of monopole sections are much difficult than angle sections.
A2TELECOM Business Internet is perfect for any business after super fast, reliable Internet.